9th February - Tiramisu and Pub Night

This morning my Uncle Dennis phoned to say my Aunt Pia had made Tiramisu for my Mum and Dad's Anniversary present. We arranged to meet them in Bury to collect it. It was packed into a box and was quite heavy so Dad took it home whilst we did the shopping. We arrived home and opened the box to find a very large glass bowl of Tiramisu. It tasted as good as it looked. There was enough there to last for 3 days desserts if we can manage to control our appetites!
We arrived at the Cheshire Line tavern tonight to find that there were quite a few members of our group there enjoying a meal. Apparently the food has improved since new management took over in January. Also tonight I had the opportunity to meet Trina who is coming to Florence with us. She joined Brian, Chris and I for a short meeting to discuss plans for our holiday. She's a cheeful friendly girl and I'm sure we will get on well together. It's not long now till we go to Italy and I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments: